You’ve got a delivery! Don’t miss it with the rebranded NexDelivery APP
We know managing deliveries can be time-consuming. How do you notify and remind users to collect their parcels? Do you know how many pending deliveries are there in your space? Well, now you have all this information plus the ability to solve this headache in a few clicks; with the new NexDelivery APP.
So, what’s new?
UX/UI: the new design of the NexDelivery APP offers a better way of organising and managing deliveries for your flexible workspace. You’ll be able to collect, upload to your Nexudus account and notify members in just a few clicks.
New Features: the new version of the NexDelivery APP, includes new functionality that improves the way you can manage deliveries in your coworking space.
- Barcodes: you have the option to print labels by connecting your iPhone to a printer. This will help you to quickly find deliveries as they are collected.
- Deliveries list: Added by popular demand, it’s now easier than ever to find delivery in this searchable list.
- Signature: you can now request people to sign for their deliveries directly on the APP screen as they collect them. This will allow you to keep a record on the system when the parcel/mail is collected by your Customer.
Once the APP is installed and you launch it and log in, you will be able to select between one of the following options:
- Add delivery: Upon logging in to your Nexudus account and selecting the location you want to manage, you can scan the package label, and then allocate this delivery to a particular Customer. You can also add a note to it if needed. You can also print a barcode label and stick it to the parcel (this will help you scanning it later when your Customer collects the parcel). Your Customer will then receive a notification email with all the details.… et voila, one less thing for you to worry about!
- Collection: This option allows Customers to pick up their deliveries in a few moments. Once they arrive to pick up the parcel, just scan the NexDelivery barcode, get them to sign and they can walk away with their parcel.
- Search: You can View and Select uncollected deliveries, reprint barcodes and search for specific deliveries.
Nexudus Explore is a new reporting tool that enables you to analyse different parts of your business by collecting data and storing it in easy to navigate reports. It’s a powerful resource that contains information on how your customers and contacts interact with your space.
Zapier is a “connector” that enables you to integrate the different apps you use. Think of it as a translator that gets apps - including Nexudus - talking to each other and working together. Its main purpose is to save people time by automating tasks. What’s more, you don’t have to be a software developer to navigate it. With a bit of practice, anyone can use it.
We integrate with SALTO because they’re one of the access control industry’s leaders. The company’s API-first approach is unique in the access control world and gives full control to its partners, enabling real-time and seamless sharing of information. Nexudus’ collaboration with SALTO’s KS system allows for seamless transfer of members’ bookings from one system to another, providing operators with autonomy over how space is utilised.
Smart integrations also allow operators to remain resilient in challenging circumstances. As well as saving money and making the customer journey more streamlined, smart software can significantly reduce or even eliminate the need for human interaction, which is particularly useful at the moment when everyone is trying to practice physical distancing.
We have just launched NexClicker, a digital tally counter that allows you to count in and out everything entering your workspace. Limit the number of people within your workspace, click them in, and click them out! Social Distancing in a coworking might mean you need to limit your capacity. NexClicker gives you an easy way to count in and out everyone who accesses your flexible workspace.
Here, at Nexudus, we aim to adapt to changes and have seen this as an opportunity to keep supporting you and your members through our platform. This why we have launched Nexudus Virtual Rooms, a secure remote conference service powered by Jitsi.